Saturday, July 23, 2011

listening to: as always, Ethan's cartoons in the background. And the clothes dryer. And Ethan playing his plastic recorder/flute thingee.

thinking: about my dad and his current (very poor) health condition.

wishing: I never had to go back to work.

feeling: worn out.

wanting: a memorable 40th bday that will at least put a little 'happy' into the dreaded day.


wearing: khaki shorts and pink t-shirt.

hoping: that these last couple weeks of summer go by very, very slowly.
 
enjoying: not having to get up at 5:30am for work every day.

needing: desperately some "me time"...like way worse than ever before...especially after this nightmare week...supposedly I'll be getting said time tomorrow...but whenever *that* promise is made, something comes along to change/ruin it.

weather: effin hot...especially if we're not at the pool.

wondering:how many MORE freakin' miles I have to run for that damn scale to go down!!

No comments: