Monday, April 15, 2013

a few scrappy moments

Being on my LSS Design Team again has inspired me to do more layouts, well, actually I have to since that is what is wanted for display in the store. I'm loving it. I have had my love for layouts rekindled and now I get to battle between them and working on Project Life. Oh joy!!  Here are a few I made recently...there are a few more but I forgot to take pictures of them before I took them up to the store. 

Only 18months old here - I loved pulling out these "old" pictures and scrapping them.

I'm really happy with how this one turned out...and that doesn't always happen.
The hexagon craze may be in the past...but I still love it!!



I had a blast putting together this little mini album of Ethan's 5th birthday celebrations. I also put together a tutorial on it for my LSS...you can find it here if you are interested. :)


2 comments:

~**Dawn**~ said...

Looks like the hexagons are a great way to use up a bunch of scraps! Very cute.

Travel & Dive Girl said...

Very cute. I love the colors!