Friday, April 22, 2016

Chattanooga 7 Bridges Marathon or 4 Bridges Half Marathon

7 Bridges Marathon




Woot! I'm so happy to report that I have my very first Race Ambassador gig!! 

I am an Ambassador for the Chattanooga 7 Bridges Marathon/4 Bridges Half Marathon which takes place on October 16-17, 2016.

If you can run this race, then by all means, you should sign up...and even better, sign up with my discount code MAXDISC to save 10% off your registration.

This race is unique in that runners will cross the Tennessee River 6 times during the Marathon. Runners will also pass the TN Aquarium, AT&T Field (Home of the Chattanooga Lookouts), run through the Art district and finish in front of the Carousel in Coolidge Park. Why not take a ride on the Carousel as a finishing celebration?!

Come spend the weekend in Chattanooga with the whole family as the race is geared towards families as well, also offering a 5k and Kids races. 

Hope to see you there!!

No comments: