Wednesday, August 15, 2007

~random babble, it's all I got~

I will continue w/a bunch of nothingness (is that a word?) since that is really what my life seems to be full of lately...

*The furniture was delivered yesterday. I love it. It's definitely "cozy" now (considering that it was a bit of a tight squeeze). Good thing I only got 1 end table - there would be NO WHERE to put a 2nd one. I will take pics and post (one of these days).

*I was told last night by a regular customer that the Iced Chai Latte I just made him was the best he ever had. Now there's an accomplishment for ya'! I'm such an overachiever, I know! He is a really nice guy though (not to mention, kind of cute), so it was nice to hear anyway.

*Middle of the week- it's kind of dragging by. Someone please press fast-forward.

*I have a sh**load of petsitting to do this weekend. I'm a bit overwhelmed just thinking about it. My work partner is cruising the Caribbean (sucks to be me), so I am covering one job for her Fri-Sun (mentioned in an earlier post) and then I rec'd a call on Monday to sit for 2 more dogs beginning tomorrow night thru to Monday night. I could not say "no" to this lady because she is good friends w/my mom (and I like her too), but this proves that "when it rains, it pours." The only positive in this (besides getting paid) is that both homes are fairly close together so at least I won't be driving all over town all weekend long.

*Tonight will be my 4th consecutive night closing at SB. It's a shocker I haven't pulled all my hair out by now. The only thing that has made these nights tolerable is that I close with my favorite co-worker, Nicole. She rocks and we get outta there pretty quickly. Last night, she didn't work, but I closed with the resident "cutie pie" - there are only 5 guys who work there and he wins HANDS DOWN for the "eye candy" award. He's a big flirt too - considering there are about 15 women who work there. He's a sweet 'ol country boy.

*I've really slacked on my treadmill workouts lately. I'm trying to get back in the groove -although lacking in energy -big time. I managed to walk 2 miles yesterday and 1 today. Not much, but better than nothing I suppose.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was all proud of myself a few weeks ago because I ran a mile in 10 minutes, at like level 6 or 6.2, I don't remember. A 10-minute mile! And I never run. Then, the next weekend they had a 3 mile road race, and the top finishers were done in 20 minutes. Mm-hmm, I haven't run since.