Thursday, August 09, 2007

~randomness~

*I love randomness posts.
*I sold my coffee table & 2 end tables on Craigslist last night. Hooray! Now I can "justify" buying the new ones that I want. They will look MUCH better. Slowly but surely, my LR is coming together.
*I am getting a massage on Friday @ 3pm. Cannot Wait! I have found the absolute best massage therapist EVER! She rocks!
*I saw this groovy idea yesterday on 2Peas and thought it was a fantastic thing to do with my postcards. All I need to get is the binder ring and it's done. A nice quick project.
*It's been HOT HOT HOT here. Unusually hot actually. I do not remember it being this bad last summer. Even though O is from AZ, he's having a hard time in it all day for work. The humidity here is killing him. He's "tossed his cookies" @ work 3 times now! Not good.
*I had the last 2 nights off from SB and couldn't have been happier. Tonight I have to go back - ugh! We are still waiting on O's company secretary to tell us if I can be added to his bennies or not.

*I'm totally addicted to Good Reads. I think this is the neatest website ever. Join if you haven't already!!!

*It's official! I will NOT be going back to Grad School this Fall...there are a few reasons why, that I choose not to list here at this time. :-(

*Today is Thursday lunch-with-mom day. I love Thursdays for this reason! It's usually the ONLY day I go out to lunch.

*I got really caught up on work yesterday and as a result ended up quite bored for most of the afternoon. I hate being bored.

*I cannot wait 'til Grey's Anatomy starts back up. I already changed my availability at SB to have Thursdays off - I'm ready. Hopefully I won't be there that much longer, but just in case, I wanted to be prepared.

*Have I said how much I dislike working at SB now?!? I've done a complete 180 - sucks! They are ridiculous.

*Only 15 days 'til I take a road trip out to Raleigh, NC to go scrapbook with Mary and see her new place AND meet her new man!

*I guess when you get as old as me you don't get too excited about birthdays anymore. I used to get almost as excited as a little kid. It seems all of a sudden I've grown out of birthdays. Mine is 2 wks away and I don't really care that much. I have to work that day so it'll be just another day to me. Oh well!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

No grad school. . .are you at least comfortable with the decision not to go back, since you don't want to give details.

*krystyn* said...

Amy-I *AM* finally comfortable with my decision, however it did take me a while to feel that way. It doesn't mean I won't go back - I'll be putting a lot of thought into that over the next year.

~**Dawn**~ said...

I don't care about birthdays either. But then I never really have.

Yes. More Grey's. Need more new Grey's.

Mary said...

good to chat w/you today! enjoy your massage tomorrow and hope that your night at Starbucks goes well!