OK - this girl at Hula Seventy made a list of 36 things that happened to her in 2007. Ali referenced this today in her Weekend Creative prompt...I'm not participating in Ali's deal but I thought the list was nice and thought I'd work on one...
1. got a 2nd job @ Starbuck's
2. got married
3. got pregnant
4. had knee surgery
5. bought a house
6. lost 2 "friends"..well, I thought they were friends
7. saw my Detroit Tigers play LIVE (not on TV)
8. treated myself to a few massages
9. had significant family rift...for 1st time ever
10. lost a job
11. went on 7 interviews
12. got a new job
13. went on a mini-vacation w/my dad
14. did a lot of pet-sitting
15. walked the Komen 5k
16. spent Thanksgiving w/my step-sister family in VA & about 30 other people!!
17. co-led a fundraiser for 22 yr old SBUX co-worker going through chemo -raised $2k
18. had the stomach flu for 1st time ever...awful!
19. had a great visit from a great friend from NJ
20. took 2 Masters classes for Counseling program
21. let the entire Spring/Summer pass by w/o playing a single softball game
22. read 7 books (that's not very many)
23. took a road-trip to NC to scrapbook w/Mary
Well, I could only come up with 23....for now.