Saturday, February 02, 2008

~a list~

OK - this girl at Hula Seventy made a list of 36 things that happened to her in 2007. Ali referenced this today in her Weekend Creative prompt...I'm not participating in Ali's deal but I thought the list was nice and thought I'd work on one...



1. got a 2nd job @ Starbuck's



2. got married



3. got pregnant



4. had knee surgery



5. bought a house



6. lost 2 "friends"..well, I thought they were friends



7. saw my Detroit Tigers play LIVE (not on TV)



8. treated myself to a few massages



9. had significant family rift...for 1st time ever



10. lost a job



11. went on 7 interviews



12. got a new job



13. went on a mini-vacation w/my dad



14. did a lot of pet-sitting



15. walked the Komen 5k



16. spent Thanksgiving w/my step-sister family in VA & about 30 other people!!



17. co-led a fundraiser for 22 yr old SBUX co-worker going through chemo -raised $2k



18. had the stomach flu for 1st time ever...awful!



19. had a great visit from a great friend from NJ



20. took 2 Masters classes for Counseling program



21. let the entire Spring/Summer pass by w/o playing a single softball game



22. read 7 books (that's not very many)



23. took a road-trip to NC to scrapbook w/Mary


Well, I could only come up with 23....for now.

No comments: