Saturday, October 16, 2010

distracted

I'm supposed to be working on a case presentation right now...but I AM at Starbucks and there is plenty to distract me...oh people watching gets me every time. And blogs to catch up on...

Anyway...I'm so relieved that the majority of pressure of school is lifted. I really only have to do this case presentation and one final paper and I'll be D.O.N.E.I cannot wait for the graduation ceremony, hopefully my name doesn't get butchered...and I'm really looking forward to pictures with E. :) I'm also glad that the Graduate/PhD ceremony is on a different day than the Undergraduate ceremony. We'll be done in 90 minutes. Hooray!!

Anyway, enough about school. I'm sure you are sick of that by now...let's talk about the weekend.

I'm hoping I have time to create a new blog banner...this one seriously needs to be changed out with it's Spring/Summer pictures!! Ack!

Tonight I am being taken to dinner (salad!) to celebrate passing my exam..we rarely go out to eat, so that should be nice...as long as E has a bit of patience..ha!!

Tomorrow we are heading to the Smoky Mountains...all the way to Newfound Gap...which we visited last year at just about this exact same time of year where I took this picture!!

It was insanely cold and the roads were icy (and scary!!)...I'm hoping it's not that bad tomorrow, but it is quite a site to see. On the way back down, we'll probably stop in Gatlinburg to take more pictures with the ginormous pumpkin collection....like in this picture (also from last year).

5 comments:

Travel & Dive Girl said...

Looks like fun (without the snow part)! Enjoy your dinner tonight.

Beatriz said...

Those pumpkins are huge! What do they use? Horse Hormones!?! I kid :)

Have a great trip!

Kimberley said...

Holy Cronk those are some big pumpkins! Sounds like a great weekend you have planned though.

Anonymous said...

We really don't have Autumns (Falls) like you guys do. Ours is pretty much an Indian summer that suddenly turns to winter. Giant pumpkins sound fun!

Heidi Renée said...

The pumpkins will be the same size but E will be bigger! What a cute way to measure his growth. :)