Monday, October 11, 2010

it's time

I gained back 10 of the 14 lbs I lost on WW when I joined about this time last year.

I signed back up today.

Sadly, I need the accountability of a place to go and a place to weigh in (that isn't my bathroom).

Sometimes I'm mad at myself for gaining so much back.

Sometimes I blame the stress of new job/comp exam on the gain as most of it occurred over the past 6-8 weeks.

I'm most frustrated in the morning when I'm looking for something to wear. I hate the feel of tight clothing. It's awful. Awful enough to motivate me to change....so here I go again.

2 comments:

Travel & Dive Girl said...

Good luck.

I feel your frustration. When I was on WW the first time, I lost over 20 lbs, but slowly gained it all back and then some. I tried WW again, but couldn't get into the program the second time, so I quit. I really need to start it again, but can't seem to find the motivation.

I've put off buying clothes for the new job because I was hoping to lose a few, but time is running out and in the next couple of weeks, I'll be forced into the petite, but chubby section and I'll be hating every moment of it.

BTW, when will you know how you did on your test?

*krystyn* said...

T&D Girl: I SO understand the clothing issue..such a hassle!!

Regarding my test: supposed to find out on October 18th!!! via email...like that's not anxiety-provoking enough!