Wednesday, July 16, 2008

~Survey Time~

Swiped this survey from Nichole...

1. What is in the back seat of your car right now?
The base to Ethan's carseat and a sweatshirt (for going into those places that are OVER air conditioned).

2. When was the last time you threw up? Feb 8, 2008

3. What's your favorite curse word? Going to have to agree with Nichole and go with sh*t.

4. Name three people who made you smile today? Kimberlee (hairdresser), Ethan and my lawyer...it's gonna get ugly...here we go.

5. What were you doing at 8am this morning? Eating my breakfast (quickly)

6. What were you doing 30 minutes ago? Leaving Food City with a couple bags of groceries so I can make something new for dinner tonight.

7. What will you be doing three hours from now? Working on dinner.

8. Have you ever been to a strip club? Nope and don't plan to.

9. What is the last thing you said aloud? "Let's change your diaper" - to Ethan of course.

10. What is the best ice cream flavor? I always go back to Mint Chocolate Chip

11. What was the last thing you had to drink? Diet Orange pop w/marashino cherry juice mixed in. Yum!!

13. What was the last thing you ate? A marashino cherry.

14. Have you bought any new clothing items this week? Definitely not...I will feel like I have a whole new wardrobe if I could only get this last 20 lbs off.

15. When was the last time you ran? Yesterday morning.

16. What's the last sporting event you watched? Honestly, actually sat down and watched - gonna have to say the Stanley Cup Finals.

18. Who is the last person you emailed?An old co-worker, Julie...it's so good catching up with people.

19. Ever go camping? Yes, once...hated it.

20. Do you have a tan? Ha...I wish. I actually bought a lounge chair to try to get some sun while I'm not working, thinking E would nap long enough for me to do so...hasn't happened yet.

24 (?). Do you drink your soda from a straw? Only if it's fountain soda, otherwise directly out of the can/bottle.

25. What did your last IM say? I have absolutely no idea

26. Are you someone's best friend? I hope so.

27. What are you doing tomorrow? I'll likely be @ home all day hanging out with Ethan.

28. Where is your mom right now? In Canada - Vancouver area - visiting family.

29. Look to your left, what do you see? Bills, scissors, envelopes, book I'm currently reading.

30. What color is your watch? Silver w/green face.

31. What do you think of when you think of Australia? Kangaroos

32. Would you consider plastic surgery? Consider yes...go thru with it..not sure.

33. What is your birthstone? Peridot...or light green...eh, not too crazy about it.

34. Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit the drive through? With baby in tow, it's always drive through now, but I don't get fast food that often.

35. How many kids do you want? 1 is good.

36. Do you have a dog? Nope, 2 crazy felines.

37. Last person you talked to on the phone? my lawyer.

38. Have you met anyone famous? The scruptious Mark Ruffalo.

39. Any plans today? Making dinner...that's about it.

40. How many states have you lived in? 4

41. Ever go to college? Yep.

42. Where are you right now? At home.

43. Biggest annoyance in your life right now? No job & waiting for lawsuit to settle.

44. Last song listened to? "Chasing Pavements" by Adela

46. Are you allergic to anything? Not that I've discovered yet.

47. Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time? Old beat up beige pair of flip flops.

48. Are you jealous of anyone? Yes.

50. Is anyone jealous of you? I highly doubt it. I'm pretty much @ rock bottom so there's not really anything to be jealous of...unless you're dead.

51. What time is it? 1:57pm

52. Do any of your friends have children? Yes.

53. Do you eat healthy? I try, but it doesn't happen all the time.

54. What do you usually do during the day? Change diapers, wipe up drool, read books and kiss my little chunky boy a bazillion times.

55. Do you hate anyone right now? Pretty close, but hate is such a strong word, I wouldn't go that far.

56. Do you use the word hello daily? Yes, when I answer the phone.

58. How old will you be turning on your next birthday? 37...ouch.

59. Have you ever been to Six Flags? Yes, in Arlington, TX.

60. How did you get one of your scars? I have a scar @ the edge of my eye that I got when I was about 5 yrs old. I ran down the hall @ my grandma's house, somehow fell and smashed myself into her bedframe, cutting my eye. The best part...my Raggedy Ann doll got matching stitches. I wish I still had that doll.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cheers to ugly lawsuits!

I am jealous that you get to stay home. Yes, I know you guys are tight on money and it's not ideal. And yes, I know that changing diapers and wiping drool all day is likely not fun. But I am still jealous. Because that sounds so much better than what I'm doing.

*krystyn* said...

Amy-can't wait to see how the lawsuit unfolds now...they are pointing fingers @ each other now (the company & the contracting company).

True, staying home is ideal and I really don't mind changing diapers and wiping up drool all day, it's just the money piece that's got me all stressed out from time to time.

And that on-line app to Food City - what a freakin' PITA - 42 pgs w/4 questions per page (personality focused)...and then the first time I did it, they called to say it didn't come thru as "complete" and I had to redo the WHOLE thing again. PITA.

Anonymous said...

What kind of a personality do you need to work in the bakery decorating cakes. Do they want to make you're not an over-eater, so that they'll actually HAVE cakes to sell to customers?

I totally forgot that there was the kind of other party involved in that job thing. That totally makes it more fun. Sometimes that can work, you get one to pay you, then they'll sue the other one. Or sometimes it's just a pain in the ass.

*krystyn* said...

If I get hired - I'll ask about the personality thing...there was no question about how much I like to lick the batter out of the bowls..so they may be in trouble.

We are introducing cereals & fruits to Ethan now and for the record...he pooped 4x today and even managed to get it all over me 1 time. What a life I live..crapped on 2x in one week. LOL!! I think I liked when he was only on breastmilk...much easier!

Nichole M said...

3. It's a good one, isn't it?

9. Ha! You should have said that you said it to O.

35. Really? Should I not even start?

60. When I was on the peds surgery service, the kids would come to the OR with a little doll. I would always put the bandage on them at the end of the case. Then I would put an identical bandage on their doll.

~**Dawn**~ said...

10. Mint chocolate chip is very yummy, but I still can't pick just one.

18. I said essentially the same thing about catching up with people. =)

19. Thank you!! Seems everyone loves camping. I'm glad to know someone else doesn't.

50. Oh, I dunno... you have an absolutely adorable little guy there. I would love one of those. =)

I finally got around to playing too. =)