Friday, January 23, 2009

~20 More Questions~

Courtesy of Dawn's blog once again...

1. When I look down I see:
my keyboard. mouse. mousepad. my messy desk.

2. So, what 3 things do you think of when I say vinegar?
distilled.white.brown.

3. When is the last time you got lost and what happened?
i absolutely cannot recall the last time I got lost. I guess that's a good thing.

4. Pick out the most important item in your wallet/purse and tell why it's important to you.
after the itty bit of money I may have, I would have to say my iPod Touch, it's loaded with tons of info.

5. When was the last time you went to a playground and swung on the swings?
this past Summer, I took Ethan to the playground in our neighborhood, he loved the swings.

6. What would it take for you to reconcile with your greatest enemy?
I'm sticking with Dawn's answer here: an act of God, because that is about the only way this person could not be toxic.

7. What is something you swore you would never do in your youth that you are doing?
live in Tennessee, I declared this maybe not so much IN my youth, but about 10 yrs ago when my parents moved out here.

8. 5 of your least favorite ice cream flavors.
butter pecan. rocky road.pralines & cream.jamoca.jamoca almond fudge.

9. Does time heal all wounds?
probably not all wounds, but some.

10. If you could choose one song NEVER to hear ever again in your life, which song would it be?
All RAP music. I can't stand it. would like to never hear any of it again.

11. Someone has hung a sign around your neck, and you have to wear it all day long. What does it say?
do not feed (the animals).

12. If you had to be trapped in a TV show for an entire month, which show would you choose? Why?
Sex & The City...I want to be the 5th friend.

13. What were the last five songs you listened to?
"She Wouldn't Be Gone" by Blake Shelton - 5 times in a row because it's Ethan's new favorite song and keeps him from fussing in the carseat.

14. What 3 things come to mind when you hear the word pink?
Pink, the singer. baby girls.cotton candy.

15. If you could be invisible for one hour, where would you go and what would you do?
there are a lot of people i'd like to be with, but more as a 'fly on the wall' mission, you know, to discover once and for all that they are fake and/or liars. yep, that would give me great peace of mind.

16. You’ve just received the fantastic news that you and a guest have won an all-expenses-paid trip to Destination Unknown. The catch is: 1. You leave NOW. 2. You can only bring the clothes on your back. 3. You’ll find out where you are going when you get there. Are you going to go? What clothes will you be traveling in? And lastly, where do you secretly hope Destination Unknown is? Where do you hope it’s not?
Sure, I'd go, I love to travel. Unfortunately I am not in the best travel clothes though.I would hope it's a beach destination. I would hope it's not a cold weather location.

17. How do you eat your M&M’s?
sometimes a handful @ a time. sometimes just 1 at a time 'til it melts in my mouth.

18. Would you rather spend the night in an igloo in the freezing cold, or on a wooden raft in the middle of the ocean?
gonna have to take the wooden raft, although I'd be fearful of sharks and such. I once spent a very very very VERY cold night in a 'shack' in Guatemala. It was soooooooo cold. I had on every piece of clothing I had taken with me and could not get warm. It was the most miserable night of my life and for some reason it's been popping into my head a lot lately. Strange.

19. What three sounds do you love?
Ethan laughing.thunderstorms.

20. Describe the kitchen in the house in which you grew up.
It had a very squeaky floor and really was just your basic kitchen. Stove, Fridge, Counter, Table...interesting question. There's really not anything 'exciting' I can say about the kitchen.

1 comment:

~**Dawn**~ said...

Ooo! Good call on Sex & the City! That would be fun too. But...would you have to fight Carrie for Big? ;-)