Dawn's blog and just because I'm having so much fun doing them.Another 20 Questions, again courtesy of
1. What are three things that are on your desk that shouldn’t be?
nothing really that shouldn't be there.
2. My roommate and I once:
I've never had a roommate.
3. What was the last thing you bought online?
this AWESOME 5 Year Diary - I cannot wait 'til it arrives. I think it will be easy to write a few lines in each day and I can't wait to look back at it in 3, 4, 5 years.
4. Favorite color associated with Autumn:
5. What were you watching when the writers strike brought new tv show episodes to a halt?
I cannot remember *exactly* when that was (pre OR post Ethan) but regardless I know I was watching @ least Grey's Anatomy and ER.
6. How many times a week do you put gas in your car?
just once per week, normally on Saturdays and I usually only use 1/2 tank per week - yay!
7. What do you think of when I say sandwich?
turkey w/cheese - yum!!
8. What is the worst thing you’ve ever eaten?
9. What is the correct order in which to wash your body and shampoo your hair while you’re taking a shower?
start with the face and work my way down, sort of. what a strange question.
10. What are you wearing?
black NIKE workout pants, athletic shoes, white longsleeve shirt
11. What were the last five things you did in the past few hours?
grocery shopping @ Walmart. a stop @ Target. Fed Ethan his lunch. balanced last 4 months of checking account. watched a SATC re-run on TBS.
12. What 3 things do you think of when I say “wedding anniversary”?
I am pleading the 5th on this one.
13. Were you named after a relative?
No. My middle name is after my mom's best friend, everything else is original.
14. The next person to ring my doorbell had better...
be leaving the mail or a package, otherwise really no one comes to the door.
15. How many paying jobs have you had?
12 is what I can remember and that includes babysitting
16. What food smell makes your mouth water?
lately it seems that ONLY cake does that for me. in the good 'ol days, it would simply be stepping foot into my grandma's house.
17. If you could be any age again for one week, what age would you be?
I would like to be 16 again. I recall it being a good year, got my license, my mom let me have her Firebird the day I turned 16 and high school wasn't traumatic for me, in fact I'd do it all over again if I could.
18. When you look out your window, what do you see?
out the back window is my backyard which is host to the grill, brown grass and a lot of weeds.
19. Of all the people you know, who is the best at getting to the heart of things in serious discussions?
I really don't know the answer to this one.
20. Quick! Off the top of your head list 4 words to describe you today, just as you are right now. comfortable, casual, slightly stressed, content