Had a little 'free time' and so I'm swiping this list of 20 questions from Dawn.
1. What are your five favorite kinds of candy?
Hershey's plain chocolate bars, Caramello, Ghiradelli w/caramel center, Kraft caramels, Twix...can you tell I like caramel?!?
2. Do you think that gift cards are suitable gifts to give? Do you find them to be impersonal?
Maybe a little, but if you have to ship a lot of gifts or don't know what a person would like, giftcards are perfect!
3. What is your blog about? How long have you been blogging? Why did you begin blogging? Is it the the same reason that you continue to blog today?
Usually full of my rants and complaining. Not sure why I began...I guess just to try it out as I heard it was becoming quite 'the thing' to do back then. Totally not the same reason I blog today, in fact, I feel myself losing interest in the whole blog thing...not sure if it's due to time constraints, emotional rollercoasters, nothing to post about, not many readers, but every now and then I come back here & try to scrape up a post about "something"
4. What is your favorite Hostess treat?
I USED to LOVE the Cherry Pies, but I had one recently and it was disgusting. I'll have to go with the white powdered donuts - too bad they're so messy though. Don't eat them when you're wearing black.
5. How much money is in your wallet right now?
About $50 - probably the most I've had in there in a LONG time.
6. How connected are you? Can you be reached by cellphone, internet, email, etc…. at all hours of the day? Do you ever (would you ever?) shut it all off, and how long could you go without technology?
I'm like Dawn - I don't like to NOT be connected. I have a cellphone, email and internet @ home and now I'm constantly on a PC @ work Mon-Wed. I have a iPod Touch so I can connect wirelessly from SBUX or my living room couch when Ethan would rather play out there than in the office/playroom. I'd have serious withdrawal without technology, even though nothing I ever receive is 'detrimental' or all that important - it's all 'play' stuff I suppose.
7. If your bologna had a first name, what would it be?
Blech!! I already have 1 "oscar" in my life and believe me, that's enough!
8. What celebrity are you tired of hearing about lately?
I'm always sick of hearing about Brad & Angelina. What is the big deal about them anyway?
9. Which are your favorite blog plug-ins and widgets?
10. When I turn my head left:
there is my computer monitor and the door to my office.
11. If you had a crystal ball that could tell you the truth about any one thing you wished to know about yourself, life, the future or anything else, what would you want to know?
Where I'll be in 5 years would be good. It would likely provide me with added motivation to keep pushing ahead.
12. How do you know when you're in love?
I like Dawn's answer. I don't have an answer of my own, I think love sucks!
13. Do you order Girl Scout Cookies? What kind are your favorites?
I just ordered them Tuesday. 1 box of Tagalogs, Samoas & Thin Mints.
14. If you could teach one person a lesson in humility, who would you choose?
too many to count, I think.
15. What’s your favorite romantic song?
I am LOVING LeeAnn Womack's new song "Last Call" I think that'll be my position in a few years...
16. What is in your nightstand?
alarm clock. phone. lamp. tv remote. lotion. countless books that I no longer have time to read :(
17. If you had to pick a game to play from the following, which one would you pick: Chess, Backgammon, Scrabble, or Battleship?
Battleship hands down, especially the Electronic version! I loved that game!
18. If you could pair up any two single people you know, who would you pick?
I would never do something so awful to someone! Single is the way to go.
19. What websites are you willing to admit to visiting daily?
Bloglines, Gmail, Facebook and a few blogs here and there. I'm exploring Google Reader again...just can't really decide which I like better.
20. Someone says February and you think:
When I was young and stupid, it was Valentine's Day. In 1992, it became my cousin Adam's birthday. Now it's ALL about Ethan's Birthday.