MJ...if you play along, let me know so I can come see how you answered.Got this from
1.Candy corn: Your thoughts?
Probably the best Fall food ever. it's in a food group all it's own, right? love it!
2. Briefly, what was the first conversation you ever had with your spouse? (or best friend, if you're not married.) (Or someone significant, like your librarian.)
The first conversation revolved around my pick-up-mobile...AKA my beloved (and ever missed) 2000 Jeep Wrangler. A chick in a Wrangler is apparently a rare & eye-catching sight, especially in a ridiculously small town at the Mexican border. I think the first thing he said to me after "hi" was "when are you taking me for a ride in your Jeep?" Maybe I should have said "never"...just kidding, or not!
3. Could you ever become a vegetarian?
I'd probably fail miserably at it. I'm not a big veggie fan as it is, except for all the carb-loaded veggies...you know, potatoes, peas, carrots - yum! I could live without beef, but pork is my weakness...and I don't like fish...yeah, the vegetarian thing probably isn't going to happen for me. like ever.
4. Have you ever dressed up your pet in a costume?
I have two cats. what do you think?
5. Name something about childhood that you miss (like Clark Bars, Tea berry Gum, Malibu Barbie, cracking fake eggs on people's heads with your fist and "It's the Great Pumpkin" airing only once a year).
Oh I forgot all about the cracking fake eggs on peoples heads...i think I miss that most. not really, but it was fun. i miss the feeling that time DID NOT fly and the carefree nature of being a child.
6. Have you ever won a trophy? If not, what do you deserve a trophy for?
For softball, as a child....I have/had a few of them actually. I still have my MVP plaque from Senior Year High School Softball too. I think I want to be buried with it. As for now, I deserve a trophy for putting up with a lot of unnecessary BS!!
7. When do you think is the appropriate time to begin playing Christmas music each year?
How about a week or two before Thanksgiving. that is PLENTY early.
8. What is your favorite board game?
Haven't played one in about forever...i do remember enjoying Cranium though.
9. How do you feel about surprises (receiving, not giving)?
I cannot recall what it feels like to receive a surprise..i don't mean this in a negative or complaining sort of way but i'm pretty sure we were in the stone ages the last time I received one...in fact, maybe even before that...
10. Is it easy for you to say "I'm sorry?"
Most definitely NOT. it is actually excruciatingly difficult...although I will say it when I really mean it.
11. What is your favorite candle scent?
Usually some sort of vanilla combination is good.
12. October is traditionally "open house" time in public schools. If you had a literal open house in your home (like a reception) what light snacks would you serve visitors and what would you show them (as in art projects, graded papers) that would uniquely represent you?
Chocolate chip cookies usually work well for a snack and my scrapbooks would certainly represent me but I am typically a bit reserved when it comes to showing them to people.