Dawn's blog.Thought I'd go ahead and schedule this to post on Friday since I'll be en route to The Sticks, VA. Of course, this installment of 20 Questions was found/borrowed/swiped from
1. What are the names of the kids you used to babysit?
Jason, Jeremy & Nicholas were the kids I babysat most. There were others, but clearly not very often as I do not remember their names.
2. Do you prefer hot sandwiches or cold sandwiches?
I like both. It depends on mood, restaurant and time of year.
3. What was the highlight of your week?
good question. probably right this moment. en route for VA.
4. What color shirt are you wearing?
since I'm scheduling this, I'm not sure what color shirt I'm wearing because I don't have my wardrobe planned 2 days in advance. right now though, I am wearing an orange pj shirt.
5. What was your favorite subject in school?
6. What do you like about Mondays?
when it's 5pm.
7. What are three of the most beautiful things you have ever seen?
ethan. nyc. grand canyon. san francisco. palm trees.
8. What are three things you do not like?
liars. selfishness. liars.
9. 5 things you take with you when you leave the house.
ethan (he's not a thing though huh?). keys. purse. diaperbag. cell phone. ipod.
10. What's the next important date on your calendar?
may 28. depart for 2 days in atlanta with E, mom and her husband. fun!
11. Are you moody in the morning?
sometimes. especially if someone pissed me off the night before.
12. When was the last time you were at a baseball game? And how many major league ball parks have you been in?
it's been a while since I was at a game. june 2007 @ Turner Field when they had inter-league play. the Detroit Tigers played the Atlanta Braves. I've been in 7 parks -Comerica Park (Tigers), Turner Field (Braves), McAfee Coliseum (A's), Ameriquest Field (Rangers), Wrigley Field (Cubs), Comiskey Park (White Sox), & Chase Field (Diamondbacks). One of my 'things to do before I die" is to see a game in EVERY MLB park!!
Disclaimer: some of those park names may even have changed by now. I can't keep up with who has money to 'sponsor' the park *this* year. So annoying. I miss my plain 'ol DETROIT TIGER STADIUM!!!
13. Fireworks: take them or leave them?
I'm fine either way. I used to love them, you know, when I was young and it was something to go see with my boyfriend.
14. What was your first thought when you woke up this morning?
oh crap. it's time to get up already.
15. Last thing you purchased?
a song from iTunes "Pocketful of Sunshine" by Natasha Bedingfield. "take me away, to better days, take me away, a hiding place, take me away, a secret place, a sweet escape, take me away" pretty appropriate lyrics for my life right now.
16. What is irritating you now?
wow. this one would take me WAY too long to answer so I'm just not going to bother.
17. What is the last magazine you read?
bits & pieces of Glamour and Creating Keepsakes, but it has been EONS since I've sat down and read a magazine cover to cover.
18. What is the latest you've stayed up in the past week?
haha. does getting up repeatedly count. if so, then the answer is 3:30am.
19. Which TV shows have you seen pretty much every episode of?
Grey's Anatomy. ER. Friends.
20. Do you feel guilty easily?
depends on the situation, but yes, typically probably pretty easily.