Monday, May 25, 2009

memorial day - not very exciting

~Ethan had his 15 month appt last week. He weighed 23lbs 13oz (39%) and is 31.75 inches tall (66%).

~O ended up not working this morning and so we have been STUCK inside these four walls with nothing to do and no money to go do anything with. not so lovely.

~to get out of the house for even a moment, I made a Kroger run for a $2.19 twelve-pack of diet orange K soda. I was also going to go to a store I've been wanting to check out for some time, but once I got out in my car, I didn't feel like making the 20 minute trek so I went back home where I ended up bored again.

~hours later I made a trip to the used book store. I DO NOT NEED A SINGLE BOOK, but yet something possesses me to drive there. I had 3 books in my basket. a total of $5.50. I left them there and came home, stopping only to buy a book of stamps.

~E is currently working on a two hour nap. I think he's converting from 2 naps/day to 1.

~I hope your Memorial Day was more exciting than mine.

8 comments:

Fidgeting Gidget said...

I'm working! I'd rather be bored, I think!! :) And used book stores are ALWAYS fun.

emilysuze said...

Sounds like you're having a crap-tastic day today. Hope the rest of the week goes better.

*krystyn* said...

crap-tastic sums it up perfectly. thank you!

naqiubex said...

Without boredom there will be no fun...

Optimistic Pessimist said...

sorry you're having a boring day. I always have so much going on running from one thing to the next it's hard/weird/boring when I have downtime. I don't quite know what to do with myself.

How was your pedicure?

*krystyn* said...

marathoner-thanks for asking. the pedicure was good. we went out for appetizers/drinks too. stayed out later than planned. yay!

Unknown said...

Sorry to hear your day was crap-tacular, hopefully tomorrow will be better!!

Anonymous said...

Just think. Tomorrow can only get better!
Tisha