Dawn's blog...Another installment of 20 Questions swiped from
1. Where did you go on your first airplane ride?
I'm not certain, but it was probably to Florida - WDW to be exact.
2. What is your earliest memory?
kindergarten graduation. i was sick to my stomach with nerves.
3. What was your second grade teacher's name?
I have no idea.
4. What was the last thing you watched on tv?
5. My uncle once:
helped me land a job, which i accepted & then later turned down. i still harbor feelings of shame & embarrassment for it today when i think about it.
6. How long was your longest relationship?
7. What do you want to be?
8. What was the last thing you received in the mail?
a whole bunch of stuff. a week's worth to be exact, so that means a mixture of bills and junk.
9. If you could change one thing about the world, what would it be?
that people would not take advantage of each other. or how about 2 things...there would be no pressure or situations in which a person HAD to do something they didn't want to do.
10. Would you prefer 10 inches of snow or 100 degree weather?
i'll take the 100 degrees if there is little to no humidity involved.
11. What is your homepage set to?
my iGoogle page.
12. Last 5 websites you visited:
Gmail. Google Reader. Facebook. Amazon. Local Track Club.
13. Were you a planned baby?
nope. my mom was 3 months pg when she married my (biological) father, which probably explains why he ended up being more a sperm donor than father.
14. What do you believe is the meaning of life?
to survive the daily crap.
15. What bill do you hate paying the most?
i like Dawn's answer of car insurance. I must agree.
16. How many schools did you attend through grade twelve?
17. The Cosby Show or The Simpsons?
how about neither!
18. Three signs Summer is here:
sunshine. heat. sunburns.
19. The last time you had your feelings hurt:
lately it's just about a daily occurrence.
20. Who was your first best friend?
Laura. she lived 2 houses down from me. she is exactly 6 months younger (to the day) than me so we always celebrated each other's 1/2 birthdays. Silly huh!?!