Monday, August 24, 2009
it would be a challenge, but I think I could do it.
2. What is your favorite kind of soup?
Tomato. with a TON of saltines crackers.
3. How often do you cut your hair?
normally every 5-6 weeks, but lately it's been VERY sporadic.
4. If you had to could you do your own income taxes? And have them be correct?
nope. i don't even want to try.
5. What is your method to reading a magazine?
typically front to back, but I occasionally will skip around to certain articles if they peak my interest.
6. How many magazines do you subscribe to?
7. What is/was your paternal grandfather's name?
8. And your maternal grandfather's name?
9. I know I'm tired when:
10. What color(s) do you associate with Spring?
light blue. pink. yellow. the typical pastels.
11. What color are your eyes? Did you inherit them from or pass them on to anyone in your family?
light brown/hazel. i imagine i inherited them somehow but my mom's eyes are a darker brown and my biological father has blue eyes. the LEAST he could have given me was blue eyes!!
12. What do you have in your glove compartment?
tons of napkins. proof of insurance. car manual. pen.
13. Who are you in 6 words?
fat. conflicted. miserable. determined. loving. consistent.
14. What is your favorite current tv drama?
15. Who do you think is NOT funny, but others think IS funny?
South Park or The Simpsons.
16. Three things you've been meaning to do, but haven't gotten around to yet:
read more. finish my December Daily 2008 album. begin designing/creating my December Daily 2009 album.
17. What is your noodle of choice?
i like them all.
18. What commercial are you so sick of?
wow, there are so many to choose from, i cannot possibly narrow it down to one.
19. If you gave birth today to octuplets (OMG!) and had sole naming rights, what would you name them? You can assume four of each sex, or make your own mix-up.
Riley Alexis. Samantha Jane. Adriane????. Emma ????. Jacob Anthony. Jackson Thomas. Blake Matthew. Gabriel Nicholas.
20. Is there something hanging over your head that you need to do right now?
just alot of school reading.