Sunday, August 02, 2009

being crafty

~i'm so excited to report that I've actually had time to scrapbook lately...thought I'd share a few things I've made recently...
this first one is a fun little mini book with pictures of E all taken in April 2009
the "boys rule" mini album contains pictures taken in July 2009

and this last one is still in progress but will be a collection of my (sad, pathetic & unsuccessful) attempt last year to take a picture-a-day. i did not take a picture everyday but I did manage to take one on 275 of the 366 days in 2008 and i will house them all here. i'm just gluing the pictures back-to-back between these chipboard covers, anything else and it would have been 10 inches thick and I don't think binder rings come in that size.

12 comments:

JW.BW said...

Those are really neat!! You are super crafty!! Everything I try to make looks like one of the monsters made it when they were blindfolded... UGH!!!!

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

Those are super cute!

Rachel said...

These are really cute! I still haven't figured out what I want to put in mine yet!

emilysuze said...

My scrapbook now looks like a fifth grader who had just discovered scissors and double-sided tape did the whole thing.

You should seriously sell some of your stuff on Etsy. I'd buy it. :)

naqiubex said...

Like it!

Beth said...

You are awesome! I have all the stuff from vacations, etc to scrapbook one day. Do you think I can remember the trip to Disney in 1999? Sheesh!

Mary said...

look GREAT!! i esp love the "Almost 365" album!!

*krystyn* said...

Thanks all!!

Em-I'm trying to put together a card kit of maybe 3-4 cards (with directions) that you make yourself. Once I have that together, I'll try it on Etsy. I have had stuff on there before, but haven't been too successful. Hopefully better this time around.

justem said...

Yay for scrappiness!! I'm with you on the 365. I actually have been uploading photos into my 365 album the last couple days and retitled it "almost 365". I just forget sometimes!!

rxBambi said...

I love the first album! You need to do a tutorial on that!

spudballoo said...

Oh how brilliant, you're so clever. They look lovely.
x

Anonymous said...

You're freaking talented!

If you gave me scrapbook paper, doohickeys, and glue I would end up making absolutely nothing.

Impressive lady.