Friday, August 28, 2009
Here are a few interesting facts that I found based on your answers:
1) more of my blog readers (or the 47 total survey participants) are in the 30-39 age group. 26 vs. 21 in the 20-29 group.
2) The average (mean) # of hours per week spent on blogging for 20-29 age group is 11.095 while the 30-39 age group reported 10.961 - pretty close on those.
3) The least # of hours reported spent per week blogging was 3 and the most was 35!!
4) 23% of respondents don't Twitter. 11/47 people reported ZERO Twitter use!
5) The highest # of hours reported spent per week on Twitter was 60! That equates to 8.5 hours per day across a 7 day week!! I'm skeptical on whether that was a typo and should have only been a 6, but I have no way of knowing, so I've left it in there. The next highest was 30 hours!! That's ALOT of Twitter time.