Friday, January 29, 2010

ouch!

I ran (& walked) 6.36 miles this morning. (snow day today, no work for me!)

I am sooooooooooooo sore!!

The 2 ibuprofen I took are not working.

What in the world am I going to do after 13.1 miles? Renting a wheelchair from WDW probably!!

In other news...we had a snow day today in anticipation of a snowstorm. I think this is hysterical because having grown up in Michigan, well, we were lucky to get a snow day at all, let alone a late start. Ha! It was "get to school or else!"

It finally began snowing around 3pm but is not sticking to concrete quite yet. They are saying we will get 4 inches. Ha! That will be the most we've ever gotten since I've lived here.

I will likely be confined to the house all weekend since this city is a joke when it comes to snow cleanup/removal...and the countless hilly roads to get to my house. I really hope it's at least passable on Sunday so I can go study at B&N.

2 comments:

Wenny said...

Great workout ... in our metric system, that's a 10km run. I did 8km in the evening.

Btw, I've got someything for you. So, do check it out at my blog when it's convenient. Have restful weekend.

Anonymous said...

Kudos to you and the running!

We have snow right now and it's so frustrating because we are a "northern southern town" so people don't quite know what to do!