Swiped this from Dawn...
Friday Fun: The Four Edition
1. the last 4 books you have read? Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert, Harry Potter #7, Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen, Shopaholic Takes Manhattan by Sophie Kinsella.
2. the last 4 websites you have visited? Bloglines. Blogger. Good Reads. Yahoo.
3. 4 favorite items of clothing? Pajamas. Socks. Anything NOT maternity related. :-)
4. 4 favorite things to eat? Ice Cream. Chick-fil-A. Crab Legs. Enchiladas.
5. 4 favorite movies? Love Actually. Hook. Elf. 40 Year Old Virgin.
6. 4 favorite books? P.S. I Love You (movie coming out 12/21...hooray). Love, Rosie. Harry Potter books.
7. 4 favorite TV shows? Grey's Anatomy. Private Practice. Project Runway. House.
8. 4 things you ate yesterday? Cherry Vanilla Ice Cream. Special K w/berries. Banana. Salad.
9. 4 things you need to do today? Drug Test (done). Pack. Drive to Airport. Get on plane.
10. 4 gifts you want during the holiday season? Since I haven't felt very festive this year, I haven't put much thought into what I want...typically though I like to ask for more practical gifts as opposed to 'fun stuff'. Example: I hate buying my toothbrush refills cuz they cost $20 for only three of them. I love getting them for Christmas...hee hee.
I usually find a book or 3 to ask for, but there's only one I can think of right now and it's not a priority because I still have 9 others on my nightstand waiting to be read.