Monday, December 10, 2007

~Friday Fun - even though it's Monday~

Swiped this from Dawn...

Friday Fun: The Four Edition

What are…

1. the last 4 books you have read? Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert, Harry Potter #7, Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen, Shopaholic Takes Manhattan by Sophie Kinsella.

2. the last 4 websites you have visited? Bloglines. Blogger. Good Reads. Yahoo.

3. 4 favorite items of clothing? Pajamas. Socks. Anything NOT maternity related. :-)

4. 4 favorite things to eat? Ice Cream. Chick-fil-A. Crab Legs. Enchiladas.

5. 4 favorite movies? Love Actually. Hook. Elf. 40 Year Old Virgin.

6. 4 favorite books? P.S. I Love You (movie coming out 12/21...hooray). Love, Rosie. Harry Potter books.

7. 4 favorite TV shows? Grey's Anatomy. Private Practice. Project Runway. House.

8. 4 things you ate yesterday? Cherry Vanilla Ice Cream. Special K w/berries. Banana. Salad.

9. 4 things you need to do today? Drug Test (done). Pack. Drive to Airport. Get on plane.

10. 4 gifts you want during the holiday season? Since I haven't felt very festive this year, I haven't put much thought into what I want...typically though I like to ask for more practical gifts as opposed to 'fun stuff'. Example: I hate buying my toothbrush refills cuz they cost $20 for only three of them. I love getting them for Christmas...hee hee.

I usually find a book or 3 to ask for, but there's only one I can think of right now and it's not a priority because I still have 9 others on my nightstand waiting to be read.

4 comments:

~**Dawn**~ said...

Ooo, did you finally get hooked on Private Practice? It's getting good. I've really been getting into it, now that I "know" the characters. Darn this stupid writers' strike though! All the shows are airing their season finales. =(

*krystyn* said...

Dawn..yes, yes, yes, I am loving Private Practice. I hear ya' on the strike too...ugh!!!

I heard though that it is likely they will settle by next Monday.

~**Dawn**~ said...

Yay! I really like the characters in this show. And I am glad they kept true to the Addison character. I really like her, after hating her when she first showed up on Grey's.

I hope so but I am worried that it is too late to save the 2007 tv season now... =/

justem said...

I've read two of your books! :)

I had never been to a Chik-fil-a (sp??) until we went to Georgia. I had a shake...it was yummmmmy! :)