Another installment of 20 questions swiped from Dawn's blog.
1. When you were a child, what did you want to be when you grew up?
My earliest memory is wanting to be a Veterinarian. This quickly ended during my time working @ the local dog grooming shop when one groomer accidentally snipped part of a dog's tongue while grooming him. The piece of tongue was hanging there by a thread. I held the dog while the shop owner drove us over to the vet. I quickly because queasy and figured out that I would not be able to stomach that type of job/career.
2. What have you done in the past week to help someone else?
nothing that I can think of - I'm a terrible person.
3. Who is the best-dressed person you know?
Probably my neighbor, the news-anchor.
4. What is on your nightstand?
A stack of books to be read, alarm clock, lamp, baby tylenol & motrin, baby nail clippers, flashlight and telephone. Lot of stuff huh?
5. If you were a cat, what kind of a cat would you be?
I would be a really fun, cuddly, cute and kiss-giving cat, like my Tango used to be.
6. If you lived in a house surrounded by acres of trees, what particular type of tree would you want flourishing on your land?
I would love to be surrounded by a bunch of Bradford Pears!! They are gorgeous!!
7. What do you find to be very overrated?
8. How many email addresses do you have?
Two. One for school/work and the other for personal junk.
9. Have you ever felt replaced?
10. Would you rather watch football or baseball?
Baseball, hands down. Preferably of the Detroit Tiger or Chicago Cubs variety.
11. What is the wallpaper on your phone?
A pic of E sleeping.
12. Name a lyric from the song you're listening to.
I am not listening to a song right now.
13. Do you use a feed reader?
Oh yes, Google Reader. I have finally made the commitment after going back and forth between GR and Bloglines.
14. What chocolate do you always leave in the box?
Any with Coconut in it or on it. Blech!
15. What would you do if you found out your ex is engaged?
I'd be shocked honestly, but I would try hard to be happy for him because he is not very social, has no family and ultimately is all alone. It would be good for him to have someone in his life.
16. Do words hurt you?
Yes, too often.
17. Are you a talker or a listener? Is it ever possible to really be both?
I think I talk more than listen and that really needs to change if I'm going to be any good at this counseling crap. (yet another reason why I think I choose the wrong career path-again)
18. Have you ever walked on the beach at night?
Yes, but cannot remember when or what beach.
19. Who is your favorite professional athlete?
Wow, when I was much younger & lived in Michigan where it was easier to closely follow the Detroit Tigers, I had many favorite athletes. I don't think I can pick one right now.
20. Which TV show have you seen pretty much every episode of?
Sex and The City!!