Tuesday, March 10, 2009

~school is a drag~

~Ugh, thank goodness next week is Spring Break. While I will still have to work 3 days as a GA, I won't have classes. Yay!! I can SO use the break. I will likely apply some of that extra time towards working my not-so-exciting Substance Abuse paper, on Alcohol Use & Cravings. Progress has been quite stagnant on that one.

~I'm really in a funk with school. I'm constantly having 2nd thoughts about this career path, but it is WAY too late to change anything now, so I'm gonna just press on, but it is currently quite painful.

~Career-wise, I don't know where I belong. I cannot even think of what my 'dream-job' would be.

~Today when I asked a question in my Substance Abuse class, the professors response was somewhat sarcastic/rude and I felt really stupid. Great! I really don't need any help in feeling that way right now, I'm doing just fine w/it on my own.

~Sometimes when I listen to students have discussions in class, I wonder where they come up with some of these things. I often feel like I have nothing worthy to contribute to the discussions, so I remain tight-lipped. I never used to be like this. I don't know what is wrong with me right now.

~I can only think of negative qualities to explain how I feel right now, so I will go.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi,
First thanks so much for taking the time to visit my blog.
Second, I so know how you feel about school. After my daughter got married I went and took a few classes.
Sitting in a classroom and having to do homework was like torture.
Sending good vibes your way.