Wednesday, March 11, 2009

~things I miss~

This post was inspired by Sizzle Says:

1. My Jeep Wrangler
2. A bi-weekly paycheck
3. Playing softball
4. Watching chick-flicks while curled up on the couch w/Milo & Hula
5. Summer trips to Chicago AKA Cubs Games
6. Dinner @ my grandparents house
7. Washing & drying the dishes with my grandma after we all ate
8. Being comfortable in my own body
9. Cedar Point roller coaster rides with my mom
10. The many great things about Michigan
11. Beach vacations to Mexico
12. Sleeping in
13. Cider Mills
14. Self Confidence
15. Red Wing Hockey games @ the "Joe"
16. Ice Skating
17. My sweet cat Tango. She's been gone 5 years already!

2 comments:

Freebird said...

I miss regular paychecks too!

Heidi Renée said...

I miss Cedar Point!

(And Michigan, but that kind of goes without saying for me.)