Seems to be the thing to do this week, swipe this list of 20 questions from Dawn...so I'm doing it too...such a follower I am. Actually just nothing else blog-worthy to write about and these are sooo fun.
1. I don’t really think I can manage _______________ today.
get the amount of sleep that I really need
2. What did you have for breakfast this morning?
WW blueberry muffin & a Dannon Light & Fit Mixed Berry Yogurt Smoothie
3. Share some recent good news.
I am the sole owner of my b**bies.
4. What was the last movie you saw? What did you think of it?
Harry Potter - with my mom. i liked it. um even if I did doze off for a few minutes in the beginning...I'm still sleep deprived. couldn't help it.
5. If you had to, could you do commentary for a sporting event?
only for hockey or baseball.
6. What makes you feel better when you're sick?
alone time. in bed. under the covers and preferably asleep!
7. What do you listen to in the car?
my iPod. and if E is with me it's pretty much a given that we are listening to "Margaritaville" by the fantabulous Jimmy Buffett over and over and over again because otherwise E just fusses and fusses.
8. What were the last five foods you ate?
i'm filling this out on Wed afternoon to post Thurs morning, so I just finished lunch-Amy's Burrito, String Cheese and I'm about to eat my fruit cup.
9. Who was your first prom date?
a creepy guy named Jeff. It was his prom. I was a junior.
10. What was your first grade teacher's name?
I have NO freakin' idea...cannot remember that long ago.
11. How many weddings have you been in?
only two...thank goodness. my aunt's wedding in 1980ish as a junior bridesmaid and then my friend Laura's 1st wedding, in October 1996 as a bridesmaid.
12. Who is on your "List"?
Mark Ruffalo. Kenny Chesney. Chris Noth.
13. I love you more than _____________.
a week spent @ WDW.
14. Oranges or grapefruit?
15. What is the earliest memory you have of your first day of school?
either 1st or 2nd grade. there was a HUGE paper mache elephant in the lobby of my elementary school. I'm talking life size.
16. Would you ever choose money over love?
right now. you bet. hands down. no doubt. that means yes.
17. Four people who e-mail me regularly:
Dawn. Mom. Blogger (is that a person?). clearly not enough people because I can't even come up with 4 people. boohoo!
18. What were your favorite books as a child?
Where the Wild Things Are. Sweet Valley High Series (LOL)
19. Never in my life:
would i willingly jump out of a perfectly functioning airplane & call it 'fun'. (sticking with Dawn's answer here)
20. Ever been given an engagement ring?
yeah...and i (should have) given it back too. *evil grin*