things I need to do this afternoon:
1. stop @ office supply store & buy LASER photo paper to test new printer. not sure it's worth $$ or the hassle though?!?!
2. print photo on new printer & decide whether it's worth keeping. color looked WAY off yesterday & i'm not up for fiddling around with all the color settings. if it's not 'up & running' out of the box, then I don't want it.
3. try one more time to get cardstock to go through printer and also try again to figure out how to print envelopes on above mentioned (PITA) printer. it should NOT be *this* difficult.
4. when above test fails, pack up new printer back into box.
5. set up old printer.
6. put new printer in car to return on Thursday morning.
7. re-kindle my love affair with the easy-to-use, yet slow, wet ink of my InkJet printer
8. dinner for E and me. (babysitter is cooking for us-yay)
9. bath for E.
10. bedtime for E.
11. run on treadmill.
12. CRASH into bed. *yawn*