Wednesday, July 08, 2009

peanut butter reeses cookies


~so last night I tried the cookie bar recipe using peanut butter cookie dough and adding Reeses peanut butter cups.

~here are a few pictures: (disclaimer: although my new baby (camera) arrived yesterday, these were taken with the point & shoot as new baby is still in the box)


~place peanut butter cookie dough in 9x13 pyrex dish

~spread dough out evenly covering bottom of dish


~cut up peanut butter cups and spread throughout dish~break up second package of peanut butter cookie dough and spread throughout pan between pieces of peanut butter cup. place in 350 oven for 20 minutes.

~the finished product. the are pretty tasty, but honestly I prefer the Milky Way/Chocolate Chip cookie version more.

14 comments:

JW.BW said...

Oh WOW!!! Those look soooo delicious!! I cant get over it!! I might have to make those instead. My little monsters are a bunch of peanut butter freaks!

Thanks now I have to pick one :-)

Travel & Dive Girl said...

Thanks for the pics - they look awesome. I will have to try them this weekend.

Lisa Michelle said...

Oohhh a new way to get my protein. PB overload cookies, however the Milky Way ones do sounds better.

Rachel said...

Oh. My. Gosh. I think I'm making these tonight. You are both my savior and the reason for my demise.

Linda said...

This is putting a serious dent in my diet, lol. I will just keep reminding myself that it's not what I eat, it's how much. And then spend an extra 15 on the eliptical on 7...

emilysuze said...

While they look tasty--it's too much PB for me. When the hubby gets back I'm going to make the Milky Way ones so that I'm not the only one eating them! ;)

Optimistic Pessimist said...

oh no you didn't...seriously this is the last thing i need. i want to make these everyday for the rest of my life!

WarriorHeartGypsySoul said...

OMG does that look good!!!! peanut butter cups are my absolute favorite!!

justem said...

That looks WAY good. I'm going to need to try it!!

Anonymous said...

Now I am hungry.... for chocolate...LOL

justem said...

I have Justin stopping by the store to pick up cookie dough and reeses... ;)

Beth said...

Good grief! I'm trying to get all excited about apples and oranges. I'll be dreaming about this concoction tonight.

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

Damn you and these cookie posts....urgh! It's 10:30 and I want cookies now.

Valerie said...

Oh.MY.Goodness...these looks awesome!! I need to try these!