Wednesday, July 01, 2009

apply within

~it IS summer time and along with summer time typically (if you're lucky) comes vacations.

~along with vacations, comes the lack of blogging time. can you see where this is heading?

~I need guest posters!!!

~I'm heading to Myrtle Beach on 8.8.09 and won't return 'til 8.15.09. While we will be staying in a facility equipped with WIFI, and I will likely have my laptop with me, I'm pretty certain that I will be spending my time @ the pool, walking on the beach or heck, even running on the beach as opposed to being cooped up in an air conditioned hotel room. This girl needs a tan!

~And so here is my request for you to submit your story(ies) to me to be published the week I am gone. I'm giving you lots of notice here....you have 5 weeks!!

~I'm not good at assigning topics, so I dunno, come up with something funny & interesting, if it's vacation or baby related, bonus points, but I'm leaving it totally up to you.

~You can email me at the link over there to the right -->

6 comments:

Fidgeting Gidget said...

You're such a good planner! I thought I was giving enough notice with 5 days....ha. Maybe that's why I only have one entry so far.

Mara said...

I am a firm believer as spending as little time as possible on the computer during vacation!

Denise said...

I have a fear of committments or I'd do it. Besides, I'm a blogtard and I'd just screw it up anyway! LOL

Have a fantastic vacation and soak up all the sun you can!

Daphne said...

8/8/09 is my one year anniversarry.
ill email you a post for that day
:)

Aaliyah said...

Early notice, I like it. I will put it on my calendar to write a short post during that week.

Optimistic Pessimist said...

I just (finally) got caught up on all your post.

Sorry about the weening stuff going on. I wish I could give you advice or some awesome tip...but I don't have any. I think you're awesome for how diligent you've been.

I'm envying your dedication to running. I am going to start running again after this weekend. I'm hoping I can have your level or dedication...I'm going to need it.

I'm sure there were other things I wanted to comment on, but I've forgotten already!