Wednesday, December 02, 2009

I want Wednesday...

Now that it's December, I thought it would be ever so appropriate to share a few items on my Christmas list...I would LOVE a SBUX giftcard...or actually I already have a card, but it has a big fat ZERO balance...so you could just reload it for me (card# 6042 4210 2723 9414 - you know, just in case, tee!!) that would be great....now that I'm on WW, I have successfully limited myself to 1-2 Iced Chais per week...a true miracle in itself.

Any of the gazillion fabrics I have found & fell in love with on Etsy.

Or this super cute wristlet I also found on Etsy!! Adorable! I tell ya' that site is dangerous!!

10 inch tube pan...for after I lose a gazillion pounds and can freely bake again!

And now I'm to the point where I realize I didn't ask for anything that exciting for Christmas...you know, a couple pair of running socks - for the running that I haven't been doing lately...along with a couple of running shirts...yawn! I so need some new running motivation...just not feeling it these days. can I get that for Christmas? (I did miraculously squeak in a 2 mile run last night though, apparently not enough to satisfy that fussy Nike Mini gal over there!)

I did ask for an iPhone with 1 year of paid service, but it was more of a joke than anything cuz I'm about 99% sure it's not going to happen for me. *sad face*

In the end, I asked Santa for Kroger & WM gift cards...to offset our grocery bills...you know, cause I'm practical (and boring) like that. *sigh*

I'm starting to lose my Christmas cheer....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I noticed the running gal last night. She is mean, that little animated lady.

I think asking for practical gifts is just a side effect of getting old. Although I think I will start again with my "I want a diamond journey pendant" campaign - you know, the gift that I want, but don't really want, and need to ask for all the time.

~**Dawn**~ said...

Ha! That Starbucks gift card I popped into your Christmas card? Totally a fluke! I am so behind on blog reading--as is evidenced by the fact that I am just now commenting on this post--that I had no idea you wished for a reload of the one you already have! I must have been subconsciously channeling you big time! ;-)