Tuesday, February 23, 2010

20 *more* Questions

Another installment of 20 questions, lovingly swiped from Dawn's blog...she is the BLOGMASTER!!

1. What are three things that you are looking forward to?

going to WDW and meeting Dawn IN REAL LIFE (it's about time). finishing the 1/2 marathon, I have this slight sense of fear of not being able to finish haunting me. being DONE with graduate school & getting a REAL job!

2. What is your favorite kind of tree?
since i'm not too savvy on names of trees, I will have to go with the Christmas variety.

3. What is the newest thing you own?
does it still count if it's not quite in my possession yet? if so, that would be the new messenger bag I purchased yesterday.

4. If I do anything well, it’s:
multi task.

5. What is your favorite dessert?
birthday cake & ice cream. or if I'm in a Mexican restaurant, I'm usually up for trying their Flan.

6. Do you use a planner?
yes and no. i have one all put together to use, but then I find that I rely on my Outlook Calendar for work functions and my Google Calendar for personal & school related items...really doesn't leave much for the planner.

7. What is your all-time favorite tv comedy?
I will have to go with Friends on this one. I also really liked Silver Spoons when I was MUCH younger.

8. What is your current obsession?
right now I am fully and completely obsessed with all things Disney in anticipation of my trip.

9. Three signs Spring is here:
baseball, smell of fresh cut grass, no need for a coat.

10. Do you balance your checkbook or wing it?
I balance it on the computer with the help of Microsoft Money. I was never able to balance it by hand and my dad always did it for me when we all still lived together AKA "the good ol' days"

11. What kind of grapes do you prefer?
green. seedless. cold.

12. What is your favorite store-bought cookie?
Oreos and ChipsAhoy.

13. What was your fifth grade teacher's name?
How bad is it that I cannot remember?

14. High school was:
loved it and wish I could do it again. I would do a lot of things different.

15. Describe your dream kitchen.
big. with an island for cooking. tons of cupboard storage. a handy & convenient place for cookbooks (i.e. NOT the cupboard ABOVE the stove that I can hardly reach). bar style seating for people to simply "hang out". a safe place for an iPod speaker to add some nice background music while I'm cooking or baking.

16. What was the last thing you purchased?
See #3.

17. How many of your friendships have lasted more than a decade?
Sadly, very few.

18. Are there times when you still feel like a kid?
yes. and I often wish I really were.

19. What teacher from high school comes to mind first?
Ms. Foley---HS Foods Teacher. I took all 3 Foods classes...funny since I don't really cook much...but baking, that is MY thing. She was a cool teacher and I loved her class.

20. What magazines do you read?
"read" is the operative word. how about...skim....I receive Martha Stewart (disclaimer: I don't care for her, but her magazine is awesome)...I think that is the only one I am currently receiving. There are many others I would like (Real Simple, People, Glamour), but time simply does not allow...

1 comment:

~**Dawn**~ said...

My favorite thing about magazines is the skimming. It's reading with minimal effort! ;-)

11 days!!!