1. When you come home from a long day of whatever it is you do and your brain is totally fried, what therapy do you normally seek?
None usually. If I'm lucky, I may sneak away for a bit of scrapbooking or sewing, but lately I have not been so fortunate. A toddler is calling for my attention and he is the priority.
2. Of the myriad of desserts made primarily of fried dough, what is your favorite?
I've always enjoyed churros or elephant ears, but can't tell you the last time I had one. I typically steer clear of the fried foods these days.
3. Most fried foods are best right out of the fryer, but what’s a fried food that you enjoy cold?
I've eaten fried chicken cold....again, a very very long time ago. Oh and every now and then a cold french fry comes my way.
4. What’s the most unusual deep-fried food you’ve ever tried?
I steer clear of the "unusual" fried foods...I've never had a fried Oreo or anything strange like that...I really don't plan to either, I prefer my Oreos drenched in milk.
5. Where can you get really good French fries?
ChickFila - they are the best in my opinion.