Dawn.Happy Monday (ugh) folks...here is another swiped installment of 20 questions... as usual swiped from
1. What would you like to appear in your hands right now?
$25,000 would be nice, then I could AT LEAST take today off and pretend I'm a stay-at-home mom-->kind of consumed with this SAHM thought today.
2. What was the last thing you ate?
WW Blueberry Muffin.
3. What is your favorite episode of a tv show?
oh boy, this is a difficult one, but I think it would have to be the final episode of SATC...the look on Big's face when he & Carrie are hugging on the streets of Paris just gets me every time.
4. Have you ever ridden in a limo?
Yes. For a junior prom and my senior prom. We didn't bother for our wedding because (1) it was prom season & most were already rented, (2) those that remained were crazy expensive and (3) our reception venue was less than 3 miles from the church.
5. Which is better, your cursive or your printing?
printing by far and it's not even that great if you ask me.
6. What photos are living on your camera right now, waiting to be downloaded? And why are they still there?
Only about 5 that for some reason make me feel better keeping them there even though they are on a CD and my external hard drive. I've cleaned out my memory cards for our upcoming WDW trip....hooray!! Stay tuned for a great giveaway contest related to our trip...will be posted next Monday, March 1.
7. How many pregnant women do you know?
8. Three things you did this past weekend:
went to Dick's Sporting Goods. Grocery Shopping. Studied.
9. If you could only visit three websites for the next month, which would you choose?
Gmail. Google Reader. Facebook.
10. What did your family do for vacations when you were a child?
we went "up north" in Michigan quite a bit. for a few years we had a cottage on a small lake up in Clare, Michigan, which was always fun (sometimes boring).
11. Law & Order or Boston Legal?
Boston Legal. no contest. <----agreeing with Dawn here!
12. Do you mind if guests show up uninvited?
I wouldn't mind, but some notice would be nice so I could pick up the gazillion toys that Ethan has likely strategically placed all over the floor.
13. When will you next travel by plane?
In June when I go to Dallas for my cousin's high school graduation!
14. What did the last text message you received say?
My inbox is empty... :(
15. When was the last time you got dressed up?
Ethan's baptism. Thankfully I do not have to dress up that often. I hate it. Gimme jeans or track pants and tennis shoes please.
16. The perfect sign of affection is:
17. Do you use your real name online or do you go by a screen name?
some of both. it depends on the site. <---again same as Dawn here...apparently we are twins separated at birth. :)
18. What do you miss when you're away from home?
my kitties & Ethan if he isn't with me...but we are usually attached at the hip.
19. What are you completely & totally over hearing about, reading about, discussing ad nauseum?
Tiger Woods. <----could not agree MORE!!! And I used to really like Tiger....so so so disappointed now.
20. Do you reply to comments on your blog?
i do. usually right here, though occasionally i will email privately, if i have the person's email address & i'm discussing something i wish to keep more private. <----ditto.