Monday, February 01, 2010

the wonderful world of weight loss

~so things have gone downhill for me on the weight loss horizon.

~i'm up 2lbs in the past 2 weeks. *sigh* total loss: 13lbs

~the past two weeks have been full of emotional eating for every and any reason...time to re-focus.

~time to get back on track.

~potential obstacle...next Sunday-->Ethan's 2nd birthday party...cake, food, etc..things I wouldn't normally eat...oh yeah AND it's Super Bowl Sunday so there will be chips, peanuts etc.

~i usually don't run on tuesdays but i am going to squeeze in a few miles after work and hopefully that will help me stay on track as well.

4 comments:

Beth said...

I feel your pain! I probably gained 5 pounds this past weekend. But I ate some great food!

It is a journey and there will be dips along the way. Don't be too hard on yourself.

And eat a piece of cake. Just plan for it.

emilysuze said...

Keep up the great job. 13 lbs is a huge deal. And good luck with the training miles you've been putting in.

Anonymous said...

Yes, eat the cake and just plan for it.

I always do that too though, lose weight, then eat too much because I get stressed about something (what good timing, stress!) or get too excited that I lost it.

Travel & Dive Girl said...

I was thinking the same thing about Super Bowl Sunday, but you are going to have in tough with the cake added into the mix. Stay strong!

I haven't had any luck with my weight loss at all - 3 lbs is ALL I've lost. I'm trying to stay focused, but it's getting really frustrating - especially with Super Bowl Sunday coming up.