With limited time and material for blogging, I proudly bring you another episode of 20 Questions -->as always, courtesy of Dawn's blog.
1. What's the last sporting event you watched?
that would be the few minutes of the USA-Canada Hockey game a few days ago.
2. The world could do without:
3. What is the farthest you have ever been from home?
Italy or Sweden, not sure which is farther.
4. What is your favorite kind of cereal?
It's a tie between Reeses Puffs & Captain Crunch Berries...both VERY healthy choices, I know.
5. Four sports teams you like:
Detroit Tigers, Detroit Red Wings, Chicago Cubs...yeah, I guess there are only 3 that I like.
6. What is it time for right now?
some free time.
7. You wake up and discover that it's a rainy, dreary day out. Does this affect your attitude at all or do you tend to stay happy no matter what the weather is doing?
well, it likely bums me out a bit, especially if I have to go out in it, but if it's a day when I have nothing to do and can stay home in my PJs all day...I'm a happy camper.
8. What is the best way to spend a Sunday afternoon?
9. What is your favorite appetizer?
Santa Fe Roll Up thingees...I think Chilis has them. *that is NOT the official name. :)
10. Why did you pick the outfit you have on?
it's all I could come up with this morning.
11. How sensitive are you to cool temperatures?
fairly sensitive. I don't like harsh cold...but cool is tolerable. if I had my way, it would be 72+ and sunny everyday.
12. What's your favorite blanket like?
soft. fuzzy. covered in cat hair (which is why I don't use it anymore) I guess it's the cats favorite too.
13. Did you go to public school?
yes. all 12 years. I was threatened with being sent to a girls Catholic school if I didn't make good grades though.
14. Are you scared of bees?
I certainly don't care for them especially if they are divebombing my head.
15. How many lurkers do you think you have that read your blog, but never comment? Have you ever been successful at getting them to say hello? Do you mind the lurking? Are you a lurker? Or do you try and comment every time you visit?
I have no idea how many lurkers I have because I never look at that tracking data, even though it's there. I don't have that much time these days. When I posted something that apparently many felt was controversial, I ended up with about 50 comments, but after that died down, I've not come close to that many comments. Eh...whatever. I lurk on some blogs but I blame it on Google Reader...it's just too easy to read there and not click over to the actual blog, although I am trying to do that more often. I comment if I feel like I have something to contribute.
16. Desktop or laptop?
i have both. I had been solely a desktop girl until Jan 2009 when I realized I needed a laptop in order to get studying done away from home. i only use it when necessary as I just cannot get used to the little mouse pad thingee, I hate it actually. I bought a wireless mouse which I haul with me on weekends for studying though. I also like my desktop monitor...nice and big.
17. What is your favorite kind of cheese?
PepperJack seems to be what I choose most of the time (at Subway anyway).
18. What is the oldest thing you own?
my grandparents wedding picture.
19. How did your car get that little scratch/dent? (Because let’s face it, we ALL have car stories, right?)
Ahhh, yes. That would be when I backed into the light pole in the world's smallest campus parking lot. I was NOT happy.
20. Which would you rather do: the dusting or the vacuuming?
Vacuuming. I was "forced" to dust EVERY Saturday morning as a child. If I dust again in my life, it will be too soon.