Wednesday, February 24, 2010

it's your turn!

~I've been wanting to do this for a while...both Dawn and Fidgeting Gidget mentioned it on their blogs and FG recently posted some of her results....what is it you ask...

~Let me know what you want to see from my home, world, (i.e. front door, desk, my closet, etc) just keep it PG folks...this is a public blog. :)

~Send me your requests, I'll take the pictures and post them here for your viewing pleasure (or not)...

~Play along, it's fun. really. it is.

8 comments:

hg said...

I would like to see your favorite part of your house!

Travel & Dive Girl said...

This is a great idea! I would like to see your kitchen counter - the place where you do you baking.

Beth said...

How about seeing your laundry room?

Fidgeting Gidget said...

Your softball glove and a picture of your favorite shirt, please. You can take a picture of the shirt itself or you in it...haha.

Thirty Something Girl said...

Your living room as it is now. x

Brandi said...

How about the entryway/foyer and front door at your house? I am totally looking for some ideas for mine, so I have an ulterior motive here. :-)

Lindsay said...

i want a pic from little e's perspective! :)

~**Dawn**~ said...

Hydrant Girl and Travel & Dive Girl already posted my two ideas! (I really like Lindsay's too!)

Hmmmm....

I want to see... your dishes! Either the table set for dinner or dinner on your plate or your stack of dishes in your cabinet. Feel free to display as you wish!