Thursday, January 10, 2008

~ick~

Well the congestion that I've had for the past, oh 4-5 months now seems like it wants to develop into a cold...woke up w/a sore throat this morning, felt crummy yesterday, my eyes burn in the morning and I sneeze quite a bit. I sure hope I don't get really sick...I just can't see myself doing the 'hee-hee-hee-whooooo' breathing in labor with a cold...not fun!!

~I'm off to a doctor appt this morning...not the OB...but it is related to being PG...it's semi-graphic and gross (in my opinion....and I'm a wimp), so I will spare you the details.

~From that appt, I head over to the hospital to do the pre-registration paperwork...I sure wish I knew that it could only be done between 9am-2pm back when I worked from home - or the week I was 'technically' unemployed...I would have gone then!! Argh!!

~I figure I'll get to work around 11am or so....hopefully that will prevent extreme boredom from setting in...we'll see. I only have 1 candidate coming for an interview today and then a meeting w/a manager to discuss the candidates he wants to extend offers to...yep - so that's about 90 minutes of work really. Crap! What am I gonna do for the rest of the day?

~yeah....it's raining like crazy here this morning - there are few things I despise more than having to go out in the rain.

1 comment:

~**Dawn**~ said...

Hope everything goes well at the doctor.