Monday, January 07, 2008

~twitter.com~

Since I'm 'incomunicado' during the day because I no longer work from home...I have been playing around with Twitter.

I just set up the 'badge' on the right side of my blog and can post updates from my cell phone...I can also receive other folks' updates on my phone...so when I'm unbelievably bored @ work at least I can let you know...unfortunately I cannot read any blogs from work or post on my own....Blogger is blocked!!

Go and sign up on Twitter...it's pretty fun.

3 comments:

~**Dawn**~ said...

How rude blocking Blogger at work. >=[

I have seen Twitter on a bunch of other blogs. I'm considering giving it a try on mine if I can find a spot that's visible enough to put it in.

~**Dawn**~ said...

Ok... that was supposed to be an angry face before it got all broken apart. LOL!

Mary said...

bboooooo! I can't get to twitter at work!!