Swiped this from Chele...and since I have nothing else to blog about today...this is perfect!
1. If your doctor told you TODAY that you were pregnant, what would you say?
I would say "No shit Sherlock!!" -it's rather obvious that I'm pregnant right now, so she certainly wouldn't be telling me anything I didn't already know. :-)
2. When was the last time you flew in a plane?
In December on a business trip to Cleveland, OH.
3. What did the last text message you sent say?
"The blog not lining up exactly. Not sure why. Feeling uncomfortable & not sleeping well. Ready 2b done" - sent to Mary in response to her inquiry on whether my due date changed and how I am feeling.
4. What features do you find most attractive in the opposite sex? Eyes.
5. What is a goal you would like to accomplish in the near future?
To return to my pre-pregnancy weight & shape and run a 5k this year.
6. Shoe size? 7.5 or 8 depending on the shoe
7. Been to Mexico?
Heck yeah...I lived there for a year even! Love it! Can't wait to go back.
8. When is the last time you had a massage?
About 4 wks ago
9. What was the last TV show you watched?
News this morning.
10. What are your plans for the weekend?
Heck, it's only Monday...hard to say but I sure hope it involves losing about 15-20 lbs via giving childbirth.
11. If your significant other asked you to marry them TODAY what would you say?
I'd say...um I'm already married to you stupid! LOL!!
12. What is in the back seat of your car right now?
2 beach towels (in the event water breaks @ work) and a sweatshirt (I don't go anywhere without it).
13. What were you doing at 8 am this morning? Working...blech!
14. If you could marry any celebrity today who would it be?
I really like Simon Cowell...I like the facial expressions he makes when listening to the ridiculous people trying out for AI, I love how he rips on them, he's absolutely adorable, I love how he looks in a plain 'ol white t-shirt and I recently told O that if he knocked on the door, that I would up and leave w/him. LOL!! Oh yeah...and I generally prefer older men anyway, so Simon is right up my alley as far as age goes.
15. Have you ever been to a strip club?
Ick..no. No desire to go either.
16. What is the best ice cream flavor?
Mint Chocolate Chip or Black Cherry Vanilla
17. What is the last sporting event you watched?
I watched some of the PGA yesterday but only as I was channel surfing.
18. Ever go camping?
Yep, when I was a Girl Scout...hated it.
19. Last phone call?
O called me on my way home from work tonight.
20. Are you allergic to anything? Codeine.
21. What is one thing you have learned about life recently?
That it rarely turns out as we plan and sometimes it just plain sucks.
22. What do you do at work?
Read resumes, talk to managers, schedule interviews, make job offers.
23. What is your mom's name? Pat
24. Ever cried for no reason?
I think not...I usually have a reason if I get to that point.
25. Can you do the Crank Dat dance?
No...I don't dance, period!
26. What is your favorite color to wear?
Right now, black, but generally I like blue, orange, green, pink.
27. What is the longest plane ride you have ever been on?
That would be from Atlanta to Amsterdam, on the way to Italy.
28. What is the longest road trip you have ever taken? From Michigan to Dallas, TX.
29. What are your turn-offs? People who are condescending.
30. What was your last alcoholic beverage?
Heck..can't remember that -it's been QUITE a while.
31. What are you craving right now? a goodnights sleep.