Wednesday, January 30, 2008

~sometimes life just really sucks~

I know this should be one of the happiest times of my life.

But it's not.

I know I probably shouldn't post that here.

But I figure most of you know I'm not the happiest or most positive person in the world (nor do I even come close).

My life has gotten ridiculously complicated in the past year, not just due to being PG. Many other reasons...

At times I just get really frustrated w/the complicated 'stuff' and huge feelings of regret overcome me. One of those times is NOW. This is not the life I have been working so hard to create for myself over all these years.

It also makes me feel better to post my 'bitchfest' here.

I also have a private Typepad account where I post more detailed rants (to help me maintain some level of sanity).

I'm stuck in one of my "wish I had/hadn't made that decision(s)" modes right now.

Life just really sucks sometimes...and one of those times for me is NOW.

7 comments:

~**Dawn**~ said...

(((HUGS)))
It's better to get it out than to hold it in & let it fester. That much I know. And I am glad you feel "safe enough" to vent here to us.

Chele76 said...

more (((HUGS)))

let it ALL hang out. Feels better doing that, doesn't it?

Anonymous said...

Sorry Krystyn! I think the fact that you can even admit out loud you're somewhat miserable and having "should I/shouldn't I have" thoughts during what is SUPPOSED to be the happiest time of your life is brave, and probably a good sign that no matter how bad things get for you, they won't 100% consume you.

Just make the decision that's right for you, whatever it is.

Nichole M said...

Ok, time for a {{GROUP HUG}}. I'm so sorry you don't feel happy now. One of my favorite exchanges about getting stuff out came from an obscure tv show:

"What do we do with our bad feelings?"

"Ignore them and shove them deep inside so they can't come out?"

"No, because they come back all angry and *pissed off*."

We're here to listen, so don't you worry about that. I just wish I could say something else to help.

*krystyn* said...

Thanks all - I appreciate the HUGS!!

Mary said...

Can I join in on the hug!? Hope you have the easiest delivery ever!! Does O have all the vital numbers to let folks know when Ethan's here???

justem said...

This is your blog and you can vent whenever you want. I know from reading that this year has been tough for you, and I wish you nothing but the best once little Ethan makes his way into the world! Now if he would just get moving... ;)