Saturday, May 24, 2008

~a Friday 5 swiped from Dawn~

I swiped this from Dawn's blog...

1. Describe where you grew up: a suburb of Detroit, approximately 30 minutes outside of the city. At the time it would have been considered a middle-class neighborhood. I've heard it's getting pretty run-down now though so probably wouldn't want to live there anymore. Of course, all of Michigan is in bad shape with this not-so-lovely economy and Michigan currently holds the title for "most foreclosures" - not a good title to have. Very sad actually.

2. Do you wear any jewelry? Yep. Earrings (2 holes each side), a watch, at least 1 ring, necklace and a bracelet. If I don't have a watch on, I feel naked.

3. What do you have too much of? nothing that I can think of really. I'm a minimalist and I don't like clutter so I wouldn't say I have too much of anything.

4. Who is a fool? I'm going to try to be nice today and not answer this, but I could definitely list a couple people.

5. What's your nickname? I don't really have a nickname anymore, but back in high school I was often called "Max", especially on the softball field.

1 comment:

~**Dawn**~ said...

I used to feel naked without a watch too. And then the battery died at Thanksgiving & I couldn't find a jeweler close by that was licensed to changed a freaking watch battery. And every time I go to the mall (which honestly is pretty rare) I forget to bring the stupid thing with me. =P