Monday, May 19, 2008

~wrong~

Cause everything I did wrong
just keeps haunting me,
it won't let me be.
"What I Wouldn't Give" by Blake Shelton

Even though I didn't do anything 'wrong' for the work situation to turn out as it did, these lyrics still hit close to home. I feel like I'm being haunted...by crap luck I suppose.

Today was orientation day #1 - eh, I just don't want to be there so it's hard to feel positive or excited about it. Tuesday is more orientation and then training all week.

I have 2 opportunities 'in the works' so hopefully I hear something on one of them VERY SOON. I really don't want to do this hospital thing...it's just not going to work out well.

1 comment:

Freebird said...

That's gotta be tough. Hang in there though. You never know, you could meet someone at the hospital who can point you in the right direction.