Thursday, May 15, 2008

~the reason~

I spoke with friend last night, told her about the job 'drama' of the past few weeks.

Her response 'everything happens for a reason, you just may not know the reason right now'

I sure wish I COULD know the reason because it would truly ease my mind and all the stress I am carrying (hence being awake @ 2:04am).

I was doing OK this week so far, looks like these last 2 days of the work week I may not fare so well.

Once upon a time, I lived a virtually stress-free life (and I was happy)...I truly long for those days. I miss stability and peace of mind. I think it's about time they return to my life. If you find them, please point them in my direction.

Did I mention how much I'll miss many of the people @ my work?

I find myself trapped sometimes asking "why, why, why did my manager do this to me?" It makes no business sense.

I'm sorry, apparently, I'm still stuck in a (negative) rut here.

2 comments:

justem said...

It does seem really difficult to see the reason for things sometimes, but hopefully some day in the future it will be clear. For now...hang in there!!

~**Dawn**~ said...

I hate waiting for The Reason. In my experience, there always is one, but that *really* doesn't help when I don't know what it is. =/