Wednesday, May 28, 2008

~@ home, day 2~

Sometimes I think I could get used to this @ home thing, but I know I would get bored eventually so hopefully a job comes along sooner than later.

Anyway, today has already been productive: made the bed, 1 load of laundry, emptied garbage, shower, trip to post office & grocery store...much more to come, I'm sure.


On the not-so-bright side, I had 2 jobs sort of 'pending' but have gotten updates on both: one of them the company decided they aren't going to hire externally to fill the position and the other, which was a work @ home deal again - they really needed the person to be in Miami, although initially they were considering telecommuters, in the end it just wasn't going to work. Bummer too because that of course would have been ideal. *sigh*


I'm not worrying yet, but if I'm home in a month from now, I'll surely be getting nervous. I'm already losing A TON of hair and I have been for about a month now. I can pretty much pin the start of hair loss with when all the job stuff starting happening, so I guess it's stress related....even though I'd heard that hair loss is common post partum.

3 comments:

Freebird said...

I remember I was soo stressed once that I ended up with a small bald spot. Not cool. On that note, I sure as hell hope things get better soon.

*krystyn* said...

Thanks Nora - I hope things get better soon too...I don't know how much more crap I can take.

Nichole M said...

If the hair loss continues, chalk it up to stress. But for now, I'm sticking with the post partum theory. Not that you don't have a *reason* to be stressed, though... :-)