Tuesday, February 17, 2009
1. I'm crazy about being organized.
2. I have never broken a bone.
3. I love to bake.
4. I should have gone to school to be a pastry chef.
5. I cracked my head open & needed stitches when I was 7.
6. My Bachelors degree is in Psychology. I minored in Sociology.
7. I have had 3 knee surgeries.
8. I love going to Major League baseball games.
9. I don't like being stuck on freeway bridges because they 'shake'.
10. I absolutely love caramel.
11. I've played softball for 30 yrs, but only hit 1 outside-the-park home run.
12. My grandma was @ the game when I hit the home run. That makes it even more special.
13. This is my favorite number.
14. I do not like coffee, at all.
15. I love road trips, with the right person.
16. I'm 5'4", but wish I was at least 5'7".
17. I have read all 7 Harry Potter books & am sad that there are no more.
18. I often wish I had a bigger family.
19. I love, love, love, love NYC.
20. It's pretty much a guarantee that I'll puke if I get drunk. I don't drink anymore.
21. Sometimes I don't think I am cut out for marriage.
22. I had a lot of questions during 6th grade sex education class.
23. I am completely addicted to email & the internet.
24. I long for the day I leave for my Australian vacation.
25. I've battled weight issues for as long as I can remember.
26. I always thought I'd be more than I am.
27. There are a lot of things I miss about Michigan, but winter is not one of them.
28. I know how to be alone comfortably.
29. I worry too much about what people think of me.
30. I frequently think about my first boyfriend & wonder how he is doing.
31. I love roller coasters, the higher & faster - the better.
32. I've found that giving a 2-week notice is often more painful than just up & quitting a job.
33. I planned to nurse my son for 6 months & ended up nursing him 'til he was 17 months!!
34. I've never had a roommate.
35. I dated the same guy for 10 years, yet did not marry him.
36. I do not like my handwriting.
37. I wish I had worked as a Camp Counselor during a Summer.
38. I would wear sneakers everyday if I could.
39. It drives me absolutely NUTS when people don't use their turn signals.
40. My favorite color is royal blue.
41. I am an only child.
42. I was often confused for a boy when I was younger, I was a tomboy, what can I say?!?
43. Sometimes I think I disclose too much about me & my life, need to work on that.
44. I wish I had more close girlfriends.
45. I would re-do all of high school if I had the chance.
46. The first concert I went to was REO Speedwagon.
47. I would like to learn to snowboard.
48. I cannot stand Oprah.
49. I would do things alot differently if I could.
50. I am not very patient.
51. I regret getting the one tattoo I have, even though it's not terribly visible.
52. I was MVP of my high school softball team during my senior year.
53. I love taking pictures.
54. I miss staying up late.
55. I have contemplated going to massage school many times. I probably never will.
56. I sometimes think I'd like to train to run a marathon, but deep down, I don't think I'll ever get there.
57. I love crunchy peanut butter.
58. I am not a fan of cold weather, at all.
59. My parents 'thought' I was going to be a boy when I was born, so my mom came up with my name 'on short notice'
60. My name would have been "Frank" if I were a boy. Blech!
61. I don't understand why people set their clocks/watches fast 5-10 minutes.
62. I over-analyze just about everything.
63. I wish I would have gone on to Graduate School immediately after finishing my Bachelor's degree.
64. I have a scar on my left eye from where I took a dive into my grandma's bed frame when I was 5-6 years old.
65. I often wish I knew how to play the piano.
66. I cry a whole lot easier since having E, than I did pre-baby.
67. I am a Virgo.
68. I have little to no communication with my biological father.
69. I have the world's best (step) father.
70. I should have joined my high school swim team, but didn't want to get up early for practices during the summer. Lazy, I know.
71. I always thought/hoped I'd be more important than I am.
72. Wet locker room floors really creep me out. I would say it's a phobia.
73. My favorite job was washing dogs @ a dog grooming shop.
74. I played the clarinet in 5th & 6th grade, but quit in 7th grade when the girl I had to share my music stand with was mean to me.
75. I'm not a fan of confrontation (see #74).
76. I wish Sex & The City would last forever.
77. I love Captain Crunch cereal, but rarely eat it.
78. I love smoke-free restaurants, cities, you name it, if it's smoke-free, I love it.
79. I don't like guns, or hunting or any activities that harm animals. I don't care if it's "to control the population"
80. I'm right-handed.
81. I am constantly putting on hand lotion.
82. I love rainy nights. Days too, if I don't have to go anywhere.
83. I love making lists (obviously). If I don't, I'll forget.
84. I've lived in every time zone but the Pacific.
85. I love black olives.
86. I do not like scary movies.at.all!
87. My first car was a white Ford Tempo.
88. I get nervous speaking in public.
89. Chick Fila is my favorite fast food restaurant.
90. I sleep with socks on 3/4 of the year.
91. Misspelled signs, menus or any other misspellings, drive me crazy.
92. I hold grudges or stay angry for a while, however you want to word it.
93. I am a skeptic.
94. I get bored easily.
95. I just started keeping a diary/journal.
96. In 2006, in NYC I met & had my picture taken with the delicious Mark Ruffalo.
97. I love & miss Chicago.
98. I curse too much.
99. I love tanning beds, but haven't used one for quite a few years.
100. I could spend countless hours @ Barnes & Noble or Borders.