Saturday, February 14, 2009

~exhausted~

~whew, today was a whirlwind of a day. oh, it is Valentine's day...hadn't noticed, or should I say, hadn't cared! LOL!

~E and I ran about three bazillion errands and let me inform you that that many errands take a really, really, really, long time with a one year old in tow.

~first stop: photo shop to drop off pics to be spray-mounted (long story why-I'll spare you)

~second stop: lunch @ McAllister's with mom/grandma. Chicken Fiesta Wrap...yum!!

~third stop: mall. to get Stride Rite shoes for E. Ended up leaving with (in addition to E's shoes) desperately needed trench coat for work as well as a new blouse (both from Eddie Bauer). This is what happens when you work from home for 3+ yrs and then all of a sudden realize you have NO work clothes. Yep. Sucks. Drooled over a pair of shoes @ Dilliards too...currently contemplating their purchase. I really DO need them...I'm serious here. I've been wearing the same 2 pair of shoes to work now for past 5-6 weeks. One pair is black, the other brown. I think I need some variety.

~fourth stop: back to photo shop to pic up spray mounted pics. Yay! They are ready for framing now.

~fifth stop: home. E was too tired to head straight to Wally World for groceries.

~sixth stop: after recharging, we were back out the door to Best Buy, where, yes, I did buy the point & shoot camera, despite all the opposing input. I've already listed my old camera on Amazon and when it sells, it'll cover 1/2 the cost of the new one. Yay! Oh and I think when I said my tax refund was 'around the corner', I really meant, this Friday.

~seventh stop: Walmart. Ugh.

~eighth stop: Home. Thank goodness. I'm exhausted AND my legs hurt.

~ninth stop: bed. goodnight.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have worn the same two pairs of shoes to work forever now. I figure, who cares.