Another list of 20 Questions, swiped from Dawn's blog...
1. What’s something in your life that’s pretty much been used up and needs replacing?
2. What is older than you?
the computer that I'm using @ work.
3. Where do you belong?
I really have no idea.
4. Who is no longer a stranger to you?
5. What's your favorite accent?
I enjoy the New York accent.
6. Do you like apples?
yes, especially the Granny Smith variety.
7. Do you play baseball?
no, but I play(ed) softball, for 30 years.
8. Do you enjoy starting drama?
no! I most certainly do not. it occasionally finds me, but I do not start it.
9. Can you run fast?
no, not fast. not far either, but I try.
10. Do you believe in magic?
no. none. not lately.
11. What was the first conscious thought you had this morning?
oh crap! it's Monday. back to work/school.
12. When you get online, what do you do first?
13. What is the slowest realization you've ever come to?
that I am a poor decision maker. that I trust(ed) people too easily. (but not anymore!)
14. What name would you want to have if you were the opposite sex?
I've always liked the name Jake.
15. What is a song that you love to hate?
I pretty much hate all rap music, so take your pick.
16. What's in your pockets?
17. Who can you talk with for hours?
my friend, Ruth. we both married men with kids from a previous marriage. it provides for a wealth of topics for constant conversation. and we talk about other stuff too.
18. What sounds great today?
sleeping all day would be good. too bad it's not going to happen.
19. What is the best example of "perfection" that you can think of?
oh crap, I have no idea...well, I do, I started to type out a couple things, but in the end, well, I don't know if they are truly perfection. How about a nice sunny day @ the beach with my little guy...that would be nice.
20. Do good things come to those who wait?
I wish I could honestly say that they do, but I have yet to see it or experience it for myself.