Sunday, February 01, 2009
2. If you had boy/girl twins today, what would you name them?
Riley Alexis & Jacob Matthew
3. 5 Biggest Purchases of 2008:
computer, diapers, diapers, diapers & diapers
4. What 3 words do you think of when I say Italy?
fun. beautiful. food.
5. How fond of vegetables are you? Which ones are your favorite?
Blech...not very fond of veggies.
6. If I were a character on "Friends" I'd be:
Monica, but I'm still FAT.
7. 5 of your pet peeves.
not using turn signals. blogger doing it's own formatting thing. repeating myself because I was ignored the 1st time. people not returning phone calls. telemarketing calls.
8. What was the last thing you regret buying?
haven't really bought much lately that would constitute feeling regretful over.
9. What three things come to your mind when I say the word “Fresh”? prince (LOL), produce, fish.
10. Cheers, Mash, or Seinfeld? Cheers.
11. I should be:
working on paper #3.
12. What is something that you really should get rid of, but haven’t:A few baby items that won't be re-used...I've listed them on Craigslist, but haven't gotten any bites.
13. Do you think that a person can really change?
my personal experience leads me to say NO, (a leopard doesn't change his spots) but I know that may not be the case for everyone.
14. In your opinion, what is the best tv show that isn’t on the air anymore?
Sex & The City
15. Is it easier to forgive or forget?
they are both pretty difficult, but forgiving is a bit easier than forgetting, at least you have more control over it, it's hard to just tell your memory to forget a certain thing.
16. What do you order when you eat Chinese food?
Ick...not much of a Chinese food fan, but I usually end up with Sweet & Sour Chicken.
17. Is your blog a dirty little secret, or do you tell everyone you meet about it? well, it's private and of the 20 or so people 'approved' to read it, maybe 5 actually do and then only 2-3 leave comments.
18. Your personal candy heart would say: love stinks!
19. You're having a bowl of soup. Your choice.
Clam Chowder or Tomato
20. What can’t you miss?
I don't think there is anything I can fill in here, with DVR, it doesn't matter if I miss a TV show anymore...