Friday, September 14, 2007

Swiped this from Dawn's blog cuz I am bored awaiting the end of this long week and it seemed like fun...

01. If you could have super powers what would they be and what would you do with them? (Please feel free to be selfish, you do not have to save the world!)
The ability to read people's minds...yep -that would be cool!

02. Were you to find yourself stranded on an island with a CD player...it could happen...what would your top 10 bloggers island discs be?
Kenny Chesney's "Be As You Are," Eddie Money's "Sound of Money: Greatest Hits", Don Henley's "Inside Job", and 2 other CDs both by Jimmy Buffett- perfect island music.

03. If you were a smell what would it be?
pumpkin spice, maybe....I dunno

04. What bird would you most like to be?
A Hummingbird - small and fast!

05. If you were a bird who's head would you poo on?
This is a good one...do I only get to pick 1 person?

06. Are there any foods that your body craves?
Lately, not so much, but I can always find room for Mexican food.

07. What's your favorite time of year?
I love Summer because of the carefree, vacation-like feeling most people have but once you become an adult, Summer isn't really as fun as it once was...I would have to say Fall is my favorite. I love the cool weather and the changing leaves. It makes me want to go back to Michigan.

08. What's your favorite time of day?
Late night...I'm usually up alone scrapping or playing on the computer...and it's quiet.

09. If a rest is as good as a change which would you choose?
Huh?

10. If you could have a dinner party and invite any 5 people from the past or present who would they be? (Living or deceased.)

1 & 2. Hands down..my grandma and grandpa...I would do ANYTHING in this world just to see them one more time.

3. Vince Vaughn - needs no explanation!

4. JK Rowling -how fun would it be to pick the brain behind the wonderfulness of Harry Potter?!?!

5. My mom - because she'd want to see my grandma and grandpa too.

No comments: