Thursday, November 29, 2007

~annoyed~

Yes, I've been miserable lately, but I think anyone would be annoyed by the following...

~the psycho beyotch of a manager has called me 3 times in 2 weeks, twice in the past 3 days.

~she hasn't even called me that many times since being the manager (about 6 months)

~today she has the nerve to ask me if there is anything I need to hand off to her or have I been working with the recruiters to do that?!?!
My answer: Duh!! Why in the hell would I not work w/the recruiters (as I've always done) simply to avoid communicating with her?

~then, the icing on the cake...she asks me if I'll be able to get the PC packed up and dropped off to be shipped out tomorrow or Saturday for Monday delivery.
My answer: I coldly respond that I'm not sure if I can get there Friday or not unless I sign off at 4pm because I have somewhere to be Friday evening. I surely would not be taking time on MY Saturday to do it either.

~Then she rudely tells me that 1/2 day Fridays start tomorrow so I don't need to work past 1pm. On one hand, that is great, on the other, not so much ($$$).

What irks me though is that she is so effin ridiculous. There is no way I would want to keep this piece o'crap computer anyway. It's uber slow and ancient. I have my OWN computer, I don't need this one and I don't appreciate being treated like a criminal.

Speaking of criminals...I'm not the one with 2 DUIs on my record...something I just happened to find out recently!!!!

~Oh and did I mention that all of a sudden my password is no longer working??? Nice.

8 comments:

Mary said...

WTF? that organization is oh-so-classy. (roll eyes)

*krystyn* said...

Agreed.

Anonymous said...

Ugh. They paid you ahead of time for shipping that thing back, right?

*krystyn* said...

They sent me a completed FedEx label w/their billing number. I wouldn' fork out a dime to send it back.

Chele76 said...

unbelievable just HOW poor they are.... very poor.

~**Dawn**~ said...

Wow. Just... wow.

Nichole M said...

Krystyn, naturally you'll want to take the computer... (rolls eyes) Everyone in her mind is just as dishonest and unsavory as she is. :-P

Nichole M said...

Krystyn, naturally you'll want to take the computer... (rolls eyes) Everyone in her mind is just as dishonest and unsavory as she is. :-P