Sunday, November 18, 2007

~making room for baby~

~We picked up the baby furniture on Friday and started assembling the crib last night.

~I think I've been in denial about the amount of space in the room, but I've finally come to terms with the fact that I'm going to have to sell my beloved chair & a half (pictured here).

~I may need a chair in there, but this one is just too big. :-(

~O will move the dresser in (from the garage) today while I'm working @ SB so I've started washing baby clothes so that I can put them away in the dresser.

~Slowly but surely, things are coming together in there.

4 comments:

Mary said...

oh yay! I'm glad it all came in!! can't wait to see pictures of the room.

Chele76 said...

glad to hear that the room is coming together nicely. can't wait to see some pics :)

justem said...

Yay! Can't wait to see the whole thing...and the baby that goes in it!! ;)

Stacy said...

Putting a nursery together is soooo fun! But I'd be sad to give up that chair too.....I love it! :)